Annual Congregational Meeting Postponed due to Covid-19
In consultation with public health officials, the Council voted to postpone the Congregational Meeting in November.
At this time, no date has been set. We will be closely monitoring and collecting data, as well as meeting as needed to make that decision.
We continue to care about your safety. The current council voted to remain in place until our meeting can be held. Additionally, the council voted to keep the same budget in place.